Frequently Asked Questions
Giveaways and Donations
There are so many wonderful podcasts, blogs, designers, Facebook pages and Instagram accounts that feature hand dyed yarn.
If I supply yarn for a giveaway, it will be my choice and I would rather offer yarn than be asked to.
Do you sell wholesale?
Thank you for your interest. I am not taking on wholesale customers at this time. Here is an interesting article about wholesale and the indie dyer.
How can I contact you?
Please leave your email address in your message so that I can respond to you.
- Check out the social media links below to connect with us.
Where can I buy your yarn?
- Located in St. Stephen, New Brunswick, Canada.
- Sales are conducted online. Shop here. We do not have a physical storefront. Stopping at my house to squish yarn turns out to be very expensive for you!
- Prices are in Canadian dollars.
- Payment is made through PayPal, or for Canadians only – Interac email transfer.
- I encourage you to share photos of Bayview Fiber Arts’ yarn!
- When sharing my photos, please give proper credit by using my website name, www.bayviewfiberarts.com; Instagram name, @BayviewFiberArts; or hashtag #bayviewfiberarts.
Will you dye a custom yarn for me?
I do not dye custom colors. I feel horribly stifled when I try to match someone else’s creative vision.
A search on Etsy or Google “hand dyed yarn custom”, may help you find a custom dyer.
I don’t see the yarn that I want on your website, can I reserve it or will you make a private/custom listing for me?
Not at this time. I usually send out a newsletter when there is a shop update. You may need to move quickly if you want one of the skeins shown.
- Plain and simple; your information is never shared or sold.
- The yarn must not be caked, balled, soiled or smelly. It must be in re-sellable condition.
- Refunds will only be given with prior arrangement & return of the item(s) in original condition within 21 days of purchase date.
- If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
- The buyer is responsible for return shipping charges.